The Police Clearance Certificate of Uganda is issued from Uganda Inspector General of Police through Interpol. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Uganda PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Uganda Inspector General of Police through Interpol which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Uganda PCC
- Fingerprints on Uganda prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Uganda Police for issue of the PCC.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Uganda prescribed format:
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- Letter Stated Person need Uganda PCC:
- PCC processing fee.
The hard copy 15-20 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now