The Police Clearance Certificate of Morocco is issued from Morocco Ministry de la Justice. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Morocco PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Morocco Ministry de la Justice which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Morocco PCC
- We will collect all documents required for getting Morocco PCC or the individual can send all required documents in our office;
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Morocco Ministry de la Justice for issue of the PCC.
- Copy of Increase Contract:
- Old Passport Copy:
- New Passport Copy:
- Any Other Govt. ID:
- 2 passport size photo:
- PCC processing fee:
The result will come in 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now