The Police Clearance Certificate of Lithuania is issued from Lithuania Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Lithuania PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Lithuania Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Lithuania PCC
- We will collect all documents required for getting Lithuania PCC or the individual can send all required documents in our office;
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Lithuania Police for issue of the PCC.
- Old Passport copy with stamp pages and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy:
- Power of Attorney:
- 2 passport size photo:
- PCC processing fee:
- Copy of Govt. photo ID.
The hard copy 45 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now