The Police Clearance Certificate of Russia is issued from Consulate General of the Russian Federation. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Russia PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Consulate General of the Russian Federation which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Russia PCC
- Collect all documents required for getting Russia PCC.
- Complete you application form;
- Applicable fees need to be paid;
- Submitting your application to the nearest Consulate General of the Russian Federation Embassy for issue of the Police Clearance Certificate.
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC processing fee:
- Notarize all the documents that we carry for the issue of PCC.
The hard copy 30-45 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.