SIERRA LEONE PCC
The Police Clearance Certificate / Certificate of Character of Sierra Leone is issued from Criminal Investigation Headquarters No 1 Pademba Road Freetown. It is an official document for criminal background check issued by the Office of the Criminal Investigation Headquarters. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) / Certificate of Character is also known as by other names such as:
- Certificate of Character
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Sierra Leone PCC / Certificate of Character requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Office of the Criminal Investigation Headquarters which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Sierra Leone PCC / Certificate of Character
- Get you fingerprint done from any of the police station or can contact us for the same.
- Complete you application form;
- Applicable fees need to be paid;
- Submitting your application to the nearest Sierra Leone Embassy for issue of the PCC / Certificate of Character.
- Fingerprint Form:
- Filled and complete application for Certificate of Character:
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC / Police Clearance Certificate processing fee.
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.