The Police Clearance Certificate of France is issued from France Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
France PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the France Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the France PCC
- We will collect all documents required for getting France PCC or the individual can send all required documents in our office;
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the France Police for issue of the PCC.
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages:
- New Passport Copy:
- 2 passport size photo:
- PCC processing fee;
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now