The Police Clearance Certificate of Dubai is issued from Dubai Police. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Dubai PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Dubai Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Dubai PCC
- Fingerprints on Dubai prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Dubai Police for issue of the PCC.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Dubai prescribed format:
- Copy of Emirate ID (if available):
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC processing fee.
The hard copy 25-30 working days
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.