The Police Clearance Certificate of Switzerland is issued from Switzerland Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Switzerland PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Switzerland Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Switzerland PCC
- We will collect all documents required for getting Switzerland PCC or the individual can send all required documents in our office;
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Switzerland Police for issue of the PCC.
- Old passport copy with stamp and visa pages:
- New Passport copy:
- 2 Passport size photo:
- PCC processing fee:
- Copy of Govt. photo ID.
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now