The Certificate of Clearance of Singapore is issued from Singapore Police. COC (Certificate of Clearance) is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Singapore COC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Certificate of Clearance is a document that is issued by the Singapore Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Singapore COC
- Fingerprints on Singapore prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Singapore Police for issue of the COC.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Singapore prescribed format:
- FIN (Foreign Identification Number):
- Letter issued by the relevant authority stated that COC is required and for what purpose:
- Passport Copy (Front and Back):
- Copy of any other Govt. photo ID:
- Application form:
- PCC processing fee.
The hard copy 25-30 working days
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.Apply Now