HONG KONG PCC
The Police Clearance Certificate of Hong Kong is issued from Hong Kong Police. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Police Clearance Certificate requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Hong Kong Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
4 Easy Steps to get the Hong Kong PCC
- Fingerprints on Hong Kong prescribed format (will be done by us or fingerprint can be done by the individual and send it to our office);
- Will complete the application form;
- Applicable fees will be paid by us;
- Submitting your application to the Hong Kong Police for issue of the PCC.
- Ten digit fingerprint on Hong Kong prescribed format:
- Passport copy (front and back):
- Application form:
- PCC processing fee:
- 5 passport size photo.
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.