The Police Clearance Certificate / Certificate of Character of Mauritius is issued from Mauritius Police Force Police. The PCC / Certificate of Character is governed by the Certificate of Character Act 2012 (No 18/2012). It is an official document for criminal background check issued by the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions. PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) / Certificate of Character is also known as by other names such as:
- Certificate of Character
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
Mauritius PCC / Certificate of Character requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
3 Easy Steps to get the Mauritius PCC / Certificate of Character
- Complete you application form;
- Applicable fees need to be paid;
- Submitting your application to the nearest Mauritius Embassy for issue of the PCC / Certificate of Character.
- Filled and complete application for Certificate of Character:
- Old Passport Copy with stamp and visa pages copy:
- New Passport copy (front and back):
- 5 passport size photograph with white background:
- PCC / Certificate of Character processing fee.
The hard copy 25-30 working days
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.