The Police Clearance Certificate of Peru is issued from Policía Nacional del Perú (Peruvian National Police) also known as PNP. PCC is also known as by other names such as:
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Certificate of Clearance
- Police Check
- Identity History Summary Check
- Criminal History Record Check
There are three different certificates issued by Policía Nacional del Perú (Peruvian National Police):
- Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales
- Certificado de Antecedentes Penales
- Certificado de Antecedentes Judiciales
Peru PCC requirement is for Immigration to other countries such as Canada, USA, New Zealand Australia etc etc…, Visa Purpose, Adoption in other countries, for Work Permit and for Job etc etc… Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued by the Peru Police which contains the information about the applicant about his involvement in criminal activities.
7 Easy Steps to get the Peru PCC:
- Get you fingerprint done from any of the police station or can contact us for the same.
- Submit the application form.
- Make the payment and get the proof from the Banco de la Nación.
- Submit the original DNI with two copies. (For Residence)
- Non-Peruvian applicants must provide their Carnet de Extranjería number.
- Submit a copy of your old and new Passport Copy (with visa and stamp pages)
- Ask your representative to collect the PCC from your behalf.
- Fingerprint Form;
- Old passport copy with stamp and visa pages;
- New Passport copy;
- 2 Passport size photo with white backgound;
- Application form / letter;
- Authority Letter;
- PCC processing fee.
The hard copy 25-30 working days.
Processing charges along with application fees will be non-refundable.